In all my photo-exploring today, I found another picture of where I live now. It's hard to really see it, but the main house is on the right and the guest house is through the trees, on the left, above the garage. This pic is taken from the back yard near the pool.
The living room is to the right of the front door and the bedroom is on the other end, left of the bathroom window. There is a large deck at the top of the stairs. (You'll definitely have to enlarge this photo to see what I'm talking about.)
This is a view from the front. This is the end with the living room. The stairs and front door are to the left.
Oh bother. It's too hard to really get a feel for it. I guess you'll have to come and visit me to get a really good gander. (BTW, Thanks again, Becky and Gary for being so generous!)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
My Current Lodgings
Posted by Patti at 11:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks so nice! I'm glad for you that's it's your own place, too. I hope it's all working out and that you're still enjoying Atlanta! (Let me know!)
You are living in the guest house...lucky! We lived there for 7 months. Enjoy your time in GA.
Post a Comment