I had a few days off and went to Denver for my niece's kindergarten play. I was planning to go back to ATL for work over Memorial Day weekend, but at the last minute someone picked up my shift and so I was able to go to Utah to visit with family. My cousin got married on Saturday and so everyone was in town. Andrea brought the kids and between the ceremony and the reception, we entertained them at Hill Air Force Base's airplane museum and then we happened upon an old train station/museum in which the kids could explore a railway yard. It was a lot of fun to take pictures of them... with my sister's camera, that is. Argghhhh!!! I am so frustrated that my new Nikkon (9 months old) is broken and will be spending 2-3 weeks in the shop getting repaired. So these might be the last decent pics I get for a bit.
Brookie was Queen Crabby Cabbage and said her lines so well. I know I'm biased but I think she was the best. She had everyone in stitches. She definitely has a flair for the dramatic!
Andrea promised the girls their first pedicure before going to Utah for the summer. I helped them pick out their nail polish.
Brit looooved getting pampered! She said on the way home that she was "treated so well."
Yeah, my nephew is a stud, lol.
At the old railroad yard.
I couldn't resist climbing on the railway cars too, even in my dress.
I think the trains were their favorite part of the day.
At the station.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Holiday Weekend in Denver and Utah
Posted by Patti at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
man,her kids have gotten so big! it must have been a few years since i've seen them. you look real purdy up there on that train~
I can't believe how big her kids are! Patti you look amazing too!! I loved reading about all the fun you had!
Post a Comment