CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Romance Update

Rick is awesome! We're going hiking tomorrow. He makes me laugh and thinks I'm the best. Here are just two funny pictures he texted me. One, he wrote "Patti Rules" on a $100 bill. Then, he broke a sign at work and said, "This is why I can't have nice things." Also, today he told me he was wearing his "I Love Delta Flight Attendants" t-shirt. I laughed at that one for a good while! (He was only kidding, of course.)

He has an adorable dog named Fargo that reminds me of my dog that died last year. But Fargo (see pic) only sees me as a threat right now to her main man. I'm trying to change that but for now, I have only won over his mom who gets bummed when I have to leave and says I can come back "any time." She also said she'll take care of him if he is ever anything but a perfect gentleman. I assured her he has not missed getting even one door for me.

We went shopping this past week to buy all the stuff for his ward campout that he was in charge of. We had a blast... grocery shopping. Except he thought an 8 ounce tub of sour cream would be enough for 50 people--he doesn't like it and apparently doesn't think anyone else does either. But that meant he gave me all of his sour cream and guacamole when he took me to dinner. He didn't even care that I had double of the fattening stuff and still said he was with the hottest girl in the restaurant. He says I pretty much have him wrapped around my finger. Now that's what I'm talking about!

Not exactly a Jane-Austen-dream-boy romance, but who needs dreams when reality is so much better? And I'll officially verify, YES!!! he is the best kisser EVER!

Life is good. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are sooo funny! I am crossing my fingers and toes that this is a real deal for you. You deserve the very best and you have held out...so, good luck and I already love the guy. But, sorry, you're wrong, MY husband is the BEST kisser! (But then again, we'll just have to go on faith on that one!)

Sen said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you. I would love to get together with you guys and go out to dinner or something and meet him. :) You do deserve the VERY BEST OUT THERE, and I know you will get it. Love you hun

Shana said...

Where's a pic of him???