CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Too Little, Too Late

I think my "readers" are dwindling due to my embarassing efforts to keep up my blog. It's just that every time I get on the internet to do ANYthing, it seems to suck up so much of my time... so I have truthfully been avoiding it. But to document the last few weeks, I have some pictures of my latest adventures to Edinburgh, Scotland and to Moscow, Russia. My time is always so short on my international layovers that I have barely enough time to see the sites. However, I strangely manage to spend a great deal of money in that short amount of time!


Other than my trips, I have recently been enjoying a little time off at home in Colorado... yes I LIVE there (still, or is it again?) I had a great time at a cousins' lunch with some of my favorite people--Allison, Jen, Julia, and of course my sis, Andrea. Girls are so much fun--and so much easier to find lasting girlfriends than guy friends (or otherwise). Sigh.


I have also been devouring the latest book craze, The Twilight Saga, and am just beginning book 4. They are definitely time suckers and seem to have an immense effect on my vocabulary as I just noticed after my use of such words as, "devour" and "suckers." ...You'd have to read the books to understand! It's my "safe" little world right now and I'm quite OK with that fantasy world taking over my life for now. I'm sad I'm almost done.

Well, no promises about future updates, but I will try. However, as Yoda would say, "Do or do not... there is no try." Yeah, yeah. I know. He also said, "When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not." Sometimes I feel like I'm headed down that road a little more quickly. Ha! ha!

5 comments:

Mitzi said...

What fun adventures you are having! Don't worry about your Edward Saga coming close to an end...I guess she is working on a 5th book. It will be the story of her 1st book but written from Edward's perspective. Plus there is always the movie to look forward to...

a{Jo} said...

Come to Hong Kong next, please!

restlessrisa said...

Patti! I LOVE you! I am so glad to see you are having so much fun! I look forward to laundry, and housework every day... sigh! Please blog more! I love to read it!

hooli said...

I am so glad you're back. it was fun to see you at the birthday lunch. i thought you looked fantastic.

Shana said...

I love Edinburgh!!!! That's exciting you can atleast say you've been to all of those places. Glad you are doing well!