CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Paris and Istanbul Pictures

I've been having a little trouble with my laptop lately so it took me forever to get these pictures posted. Perhaps I have too many photos slowing down my system?

Anyway, I just spent three hours uploading them to Facebook and adding my commentary on each one. The format there is a little easier to work with when I have so many pictures to post, so here is the public link so you can check them out: Click here to see my Paris and Istanbul Pictures on Facebook

You don't have to have a Facebook account to view them. They are a little out of order but I am too tired to fix them at the moment. There is a funny story behind this picture, but you will have to click on the link to read it. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Shana said...

Invite me as a friend on FB, I couldn't find you!

Patti said...

It should let you see the pictures either way. But I'll for sure invite you... if I can find you, lol!

Connie said...

Great pictures and a great trip! Thanks for giving us the history lesson on some of the sites in Istanbul!!
Love you! Mom