I keep getting these fun emails from friends with random information. I like to read them but have been pretty lazy about filling one out and sending it on. So although I sent this to a few of my peeps, I am posting it here for your reading enjoyment...
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 AM
2. Diamonds or Pearls? diamonds all the way... except I don't have a single real one
3. Last movie that you saw in cinema? 27 Dresses
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's. Housewives, and The Office
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal, oatmeal, or Slimfast-- but always a Diet Coke
6. What is your middle name? Ann
7. What food do you dislike? red and green peppers and anything spicy medium or hot
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? a mix I made with all my favorite songs... everything from Sweet Caroline to Billie Jean to Jack Johnson's Hope and Sondre Lerche's Modern Nature--the sing along kind of songs
9. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Malibu Maxx
10. Favorite Sandwich ? Turkey and Swiss on fresh bread
11. What characteristic do you despise? negativity
12. Favorite item of clothing? my Cabi jeans
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? All over Europe
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Don't care about brands, just style
15. Where would you retire to? a quiet country cottage, but close to civilization; or a yacht and cruise all over with my honey (the yacht doesn't seem realistic though... and sometimes neither does the husband)
16. What was your most recent memorable Thursday? I have no idea (I don't remember what I did last Thursday!)
17. Favorite sport to watch? Football
18. Furthest place you are sending this? probably London
19. What day are you looking forward to on your calender? May 21--when I graduate Delta training
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? night all the way
22. What is your shoe size? 9-91/2
23. Pets? not currently, but would like a small dog
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Today I got all my new flight attendant uniforms. Fun! :)
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a movie star or a banker (b/c my Dad said they make a lot of $$)
26. What is your favorite candy? See's chocolates -- the nuts and chews
27. What is your favorite flower? two-toned roses
29. What is your favorite smell? Men's cologne mixed with minty gum (Yeah, the "I want to kiss him and he wouldn't smell so great and be chewing gum if he didn't want to kiss me, too" smell!)
30. What are you listening to right now? the hum of the air conditioner in my hotel room
31. What was the last thing you ate? a rice crispy treat
32. Do you wish on stars? not usually, just once in a while when I'm feeling wistful
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? light pink
34. How is the weather right now? not sure, I haven't been outside long enough in the past 3 weeks to be able to tell; maybe 75-ish and sunny?
35. How are you today? tired and lonely; I miss everyone :(
36. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my sister Andrea
37. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper
38. Favorite Restaurant? Iggy's in Utah
39. Hair color? light brown/dark blond (somewhere in there)
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? my Winnie the Pooh doll
41. Summer or winter? summer
42. Hugs or Kisses? depends on who it's from--probably hugs
43. Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate
44. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Desi
45. When was the last time you cried? last Friday
47. What is under your bed? "my" bed has CD's, DVD's, and my 72-hour backpack; the hotel bed I've been sleeping in for the past 3 weeks--nothing
48. What did you do last night? went to bed early
49. What are you afraid of? never having kids, never getting married, and someone in my family getting in a bad accident
50. Salty or sweet? salty
51. How many keys on your key ring? 5 or 6 (who really cares?!?)
52. How many years at your current job? 3 whole weeks... and a day
53. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
54. How many towns have you lived in? 8, plus 4 more on my mission
55. Do you make friends easily? I think so... are you really my friends?!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Getting To Know Me
Posted by Patti at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
HI patti, I am missing my mom too. They have been gone way too long! Sounds like you are having great adventures. Hope you are doing well. Sadie
Post a Comment